Protein Expression Services
Time Course and MOI assay
A pilot project will be carried out before starting a large-scale protein
production service. Optimal parameters for protein expression will be
determined for each individual protein.
Service No. ACS0080
Time Required: 2-3 weeks
- Infection of HeLa cells using previously generated recombinant adenovirus
with three different MOI (multiplicity of infection).
- Harvesting infected cells at two time points, typically at 48 and
72 hours post-infection.
Large-Scale Expression of Proteins from a Recombinant Adenovirus
Protein expression in HeLa cells, according to characteristics of the
recombinant adenovirus or customer's specifications.
Above 20L: please inquire
Time Required: 3 weeks
- Infection of HeLa cells in serum-free or serum-containing media using
previously generated recombinant adenovirus.
- Harvesting of infected cells and concentration by centrifugation.
For secreted proteins, supernatant is collected.
- Delivery of a cell pellet and/or culture supernatant.