The assay aims to determine the best conditions for optimal protein expression in Sf9 cells or other cell lines using your recombinant baculovirus. Time required: 2 weeks.
- Infecting Sf9 or other cells with the recombinant baculovirus provided at three different MOIs
- Harvesting infected cells at three time points, typically at 24, 48 and 72 hours post-infection
- Western blot to determine best protein production conditions and estimate yield
10 ml to 1 liter of high titer recombinant virus stock depending on the final production volume needed.
- Cell pellet and supernatant corresponding to the infected culture volume.
- This service is performed using Sf9 cells grown in serum free medium.
This Service is fully customizable!
...You already have some clones?
...You only want a plaque purification?
...You need larger volumes?
Everything is possible. Simply contact our experts at email@example.com.
Contact our Experts to discuss your needs.
North America: 800-424-6101
Europe: 33 388 675 423
Email: More Information